Attorney Profile: Keith Naccari
935 Gravier Street, Suite 2020
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 324-1876
Fax: (504) 534-8961
– Millsaps College, B.B.A., Business
– Loyola University New Orleans, M.B.A.
– Loyola University New Orleans, J.D., magna cum laude
– William K.Crowe Scholar
– Loyola Law Review, Member
– New York University, L.L.M
– Louisiana (All State & Federal Courts)
– Co-chair/founder of the Young Members Network for the World Trade Center
– Entrepreneurs Organization
– New Orleans Chamber of Commerce
– American Bar Association
– Louisiana Bar Association
– Rotary Club
– Business General Counsel
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Business Transactions
Keith Naccari is Managing Partner – Transactions and Corporate with Sternberg, Naccari & White, LLC, where he practices business, tax and transactional law as counsel to business entities throughout the Gulf Coast area. Keith holds an L.L.M. in Taxation from New York University.
His varied business transaction practice involves the representation of both closely held and multinational corporations. From his work as an attorney to his prior life in finance, entrepreneurship and as a public accountant, his work with startup businesses has included businesses at all stages from inception to exit.
Keith’s interests include mergers and acquisitions, developing deal structures, business strategy coaching, complex financial issues, and conservation easement projects.
Keith’s clients know him as a businessman who also practices law. He has developed a tax strategies practice: structuring transactions and developing investments to optimize tax benefits. He has significant experience in accounting and tax credits and teaches at Tulane University. Keith also speaks and writes on topics related to tax planning issues.