Practice Areas for
Your Property. Our Problem.
We flip real estate solutions
Most individuals and businesses will be involved in Real Estate Transactions at some point in their lives. A good attorney is indispensable in drafting solid purchase and sales agreements that protect your investment. At SNW, we provide this service and SNW’s affiliated title company, Quality Title Services LLC, can assist with your closing.
SNW has significant experience in Real Estate matters, including complex transactions with and without mortgages, bond for deeds, and exchanges. Do you have questions about your potential real estate transaction? Give us a call for a free consultation.
- Residential closings throughout the New Orleans area.
- Sale and transfer of $35 million multi-industrial complexes in Jefferson Parish
Refinance of $18 million,
- 100-apartment complex in Orleans Parish.
- Annulling and Confirming Tax Sales
- Boundary Disputes
- Ownership disputes
- Petitory Actions
- Possessory Actions
- Takings Defense
LAND USE & ZONING
The attorneys at Sternberg, Naccari & White, LLC, including Natalie Mitchell, Joseph Marriott and Scott Sternberg, have experience with the local zoning regulations. In addition, the firm has represented Clients in front of the City Council, Jefferson Parish Council and the New Orleans City Planning Commission in complex and contentious matters relating to zoning and land use. Call us to discuss land use, conditional use, re-zoning or any other matter with respect to your Property.
- Appeared before City Planning Commission to defend controversial conditional use.
- Regularly represent local businesses and investors in application for zoning or conditional uses.
If your Property has been sold at tax sale, the lawyers at Sternberg, Naccari & White can help with annulling the sale. If you are a tax title investor, the lawyers at SNW can assist with confirming your tax title via a quiet title action, monition proceeding, or other litigation. Call Sternberg, Naccari & White for your free tax sale consultation today!
- Representation of tax title purchasers for quiet title actions.
- Negotiated with municipal entities regarding tax sale notices.