Attorney Profile: Ashley M. Caruso
251 Florida Street, Suite 203
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Phone: (225) 465-5838
Fax: (504) 534-8961
– University of Memphis, B.A.
– Mississippi State University, M.B.A.
– Loyola University, College of Law, J.D.
– Supreme Court of the United States of America
– Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
– All U.S. District Courts for Louisiana
– All Louisiana State Courts
– Louisiana State Bar Association
– Baton Rouge Bar Association
– Defense Research Institute
– General Litigation
– Business Litigation
– Personal Injury
– Business Counsel
Ashley M. Caruso is an attorney with Sternberg, Naccari, and White, LLC, based in Baton Rouge, LA.
A native of Mississippi, Ashley earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Memphis in 2013. She received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans – College of Law in 2016. Ashley is also currently obtaining her Master’s in Business Administration from Mississippi State University.
Ashley’s primary practice focuses on general civil litigation, personal injury, and general business work. Before joining the Firm, Ashley served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office Litigation Division and as a civil defense attorney in Baton Rouge with a private law firm. In her practice, Ashley has defended claims arising against public and state entities under state and federal law and represented centers advocating for children’s rights. In addition to significant state court experience, she also has multi-district litigation experience, particularly in the area of products liability.
Ashley and her family live in Central, and are active members of Zoar Baptist Church.